Bellwood attended the BAM London Health and Safety awards 2013, at the Glaziers Hall London yesterday, and we are proud to announce we were awarded Gold Performance throughout 2013 for Environmental performance, and Awarded the NO 1 Contractor for Health and Safety throughout 2013.
I would personally like to thank all of the Bellwood team for this outstanding achievement.
SMSTS is the industry recognised essential training for individuals with site management accountability, or businesses providing services to construction or civil engineering sites.
SMSTS training enables Managers to organise, monitor and measure health and safety performance on site, to establish and maintain safe systems and safe methods of work and to adhere to the relevant legislative requirements.
For Site Managers, the CITB SMSTS qualification, also known as the Site Safety Plus Scheme, is a recognised qualification outlined in the Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) for the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 (CDM) (Demonstration of competence, Appendix 4).
- Able to manage health and safety on site, in accordance with current law
- Understand their duties regarding legal, moral and social and welfare obligations
- Demonstrate awareness that a safe site is economical, productive and efficient
- Implement health and safety, environmental and welfare legislation relevant to a construction site
- Understand and know how to implement new guidance and best practice
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements
2 of Bellwood Interiors managers complete their 3 day First Aid courses
Colin Bourne & Andrew Philips.
Its official- today has been TERRIFIC TUESDAY! Thanks to Mark and Bellwood Interiors
Good Luck from all at Bellwood Interiors Ltd
196 Miles, 16 days, 3 National Parks and two pairs of tired legs!
"SUCCESS IS A JOURNEY, NOT A DESTINATION